Combining our global network and claims expertise with leading telemedicine and repatriation specialist CEGA, TMCM offers the ultimate in total claim management.
24/7 Emergency Helpline
When one of your people suffers a sudden illness or injury abroad, you need immediate guidance and reassurance.
Members of our 24/7 Medical Support programme get just that.
- Dedicated emergency helpline
- Fully qualified medical operators
- Fast assessment of key information
- Advice on what to do while local emergency assistance is arranged
Emergencies don’t always happen within easy reach of a hospital. Proper care may be hours, miles or half an ocean away.
Time is too precious for gaps in your emergency medical service.
Unlike many well-known providers, TMCM’s global reach has long enabled us to locate the right facility and get the patient there, fast.
- Over 700 correspondent offices in every major city and every port worldwide
- Arrangement of emergency evacuation by land, sea and air
- Liaison with local authorities
Never out of sight, never out of mind
Once hospitalised, a patient’s progress is monitored constantly.
- Fully-qualified Case Managers to discuss treatment and repatriation
- Doctor-to-Doctor conferences in any language
- Translators, toiletries/clothes, phone access, religious/pastoral care and out-patient accommodation
All the way home
Whether the patient needs simple local care and a flight home, or a fully escorted medical repatriation, we’ll arrange it.
- Flights (including special arrangements)
- In-flight medical escorts to give medication, sedation or sanitary care
- Intensive care on scheduled flights
- Fully-equipped Air Ambulances for medical transfer/repatriation
Back to health and back to work
TMCM doesn’t stop when the plane lands. Where treatment/rehabilitation is needed in the home country, we advise on your options and obligations.
- Monitoring of progress
- Advice on private or state treatment
- Assessment of statutory, contractual and civil entitlements to treatment/sick-pay
- Arrangement of “back to work” medical examination
- Monitoring and negotiation of medical costs worldwide, including USA
Protecting you as well as your people
When medical cases become problem claims overseas or at home, TMCM offers an extra dimension
- Defending against fines/penalties overseas
- Appointment of specialists and investigators to report on claims
- Advice on compensation liabilities
- Defence of litigation worldwide